The following is extracted from papers produced by Affinity Water.
Within the next five years and beyond there may not be enough water to meet increases in demand, unless we make some changes.
Affinity Water have recently completed a Public Consultation to ensure that there is enough water for future generations. They now invite you to respond to their revised draft Water Resources Management Plan (dWRMP) further consultation.
Doing nothing is not an option.
We need to act now to ensure there is enough for future generations. Affinity Water plans include:
- Helping customers reduce their water usage
- Fixing even more leaks
- Further improving rare chalk streams
- Building a new reservoir to store water
- Transferring water from another area via an existing canal
- Working with other water companies to solve the challenge.
Affinity Water need your views to help shape our service to you. Their consultation period runs from 1 March – 26 April 2019.
Go to the Consultation Document and have your say on our plans to meet this challenge! Affinity Water really do want to hear your views.
Click here to have your say – it will only take a few minutes