Following an initiative by the Welwyn Parish Plan Action Group the Bridge Cottage Patient Participation Group was formed in February 2016.
The Bridge Cottage P.P.G. comprises 11 volunteers, all of whom are patients of the practice who want to help it provide the best health service possible.
The Stated Aims of the P.P.G. are:
- To improve communication between doctors and patients.
- To get advice and support from the NHS and from the national PPG organisation
- To support practice clinics, health clinics, health campaigns and local carers.
- To plan surveys of patient experiences.
- To discuss changes at the surgery which might affect patients, before they happen, and give them your feedback.
- TO BE A CRITICAL FRIEND TO OUR DOCTORS AND STAFF.